SeaDek Marine Products is seeking a machinist for its growing team. SeaDek non-skid, closed cell EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available. Made from UV protected non-absorbent foam, SeaDek features an innovative, textured micro-dot surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics. Formulated with a 3M; acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics; ideal for fishermen
Primary Role: General Maintenance of Hyperform Inc. machinery.
Job duties: 1. Machine, Equipment: Responsible for maintaining (in good and safe working order) all production machines and equipment used in the manufacturing of Hyperform products.
2. Documents and Manuals: Maintain records of scheduled maintenance and repairs on any production machine, truck, lift, or structure.
3. Spare Parts and Ordering: Maintaining a stock of commonly used replacement parts for the more critical machines. Ordering parts and keeping a parts list for machines and machinery.
1. Records production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
2. Set up and operate machines and adjust controls for operation.
3. Dismantles machines and remove parts for repair.
4. Reassembles machine after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
5. Run and observe mechanical operation to detect problems.
6. Inspect and/or test damaged machine parts and marks defective areas or advises supervisor of needed repairs.
7. Lubricates or applies adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
1. Active listening and Oral Communications.
2. Correct selection and safe use of various applicable hand and power tools.
3. Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
4. Basic understanding and safe working knowledge of electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, and pneumatics (compressed air).
5. Basic computer skills.
6. 2+ years machine maintenance
High School Diploma
Mechanic certifications preferred.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.