Position: Supply Chain Manager
Please apply via the link at the bottom of this post.
- Create and optimize the delivery schedule of raw materials, allowing for the achievement of Cycle Service level goals.
- Source, evaluate, and audit suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures; such as the development and maintenance of incoming material inspections.
- Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional teams, including purchasing, sales, production manager, etc.
- Develop and implement methods to maintain accurate inventory levels, including: the implementation and management of cycle counts, the verification and reconciliation of the physical inventory with system inventory, making adjustments as required.
- Train employees as needed on the process of inventory control and cycle counting.
- Work with Quality Manager to contact suppliers to return/scrap non-conforming raw materials.
- Work with Quality Manager to establish and maintain quarantine area for all incoming materials.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain Mgmt: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
APPLY HERE: www.indeed.com
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org